Sunday 8 September 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                     

 

SERVICE FOR;
SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER. 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1



OPENING PRAYER5mins.• Thank God for your expectations for Global Kids Connect, they are met and surpassed.

• Thank God for the unsaved kids at the Global Kids Connect, they receive salvation and start burning for the Kingdom. 




PRAISE AND WORSHIP
LOVEWORLD SINGERS: THE ONLY GOD THERE IS

   

  


RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR KIDS5mins.
EARLY READERS
https://t.me/cewbcchildren


Pray in tongues!
TODAY'S MESSAGE 

 2024, THE YEAR OF REDEMPTION

 






OFFERING TIME!Bless and give your offerings.
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.
OFFERING



PRAYERThank you Lord, our offerings are blessed and sanctified by your Spirit, we receive big, and we receive every miracle tied to our seeds, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 




Special PresentationStory time - The parable of the Good Shepherd  

















If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.
Welcome to CE Web and Blog Churches. Thank you for coming and keep coming. God bless you.

If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

Lord, I thank you for dying for me to give me salvation and eternal life. I believe in your work on the cross for me. I believe you died and rose. I receive eternal life today. I receive the Holy Spirit today. I am born again. Thank you Jesus!


 



CLOSING BENEDICTIONSay this;
My week is blessed!
I am fruitful and productive this week!
Thank you Lord for your grace and ability this week!
I triumph only, this week!

Hallelujah!
Let's share the grace.And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.

You are a success!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR MA!