Saturday 27 January 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                 

 

SERVICE FOR;
SUNDAY 28TH JANUARY. 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1



OPENING PRAYER5mins.• Thank God for all the children in this Church, they are blessed and are doing well.
• Thank God for yourself, you are fulfilling God’s call upon your life.

• Thank God for today's Service.



PRAISE AND WORSHIP 10mins.3 Worship songs and 4 Praise songs.



RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR KIDS5mins.
EARLY READERS
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR JANUARY  
Sunday 28
Change By The WordSo shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.Isaiah 55:11
The title of today’s article reminds me of an encounter I had with a man some time ago. The fellow who was sick in his mind was brought to me for healing. I simply sat with him day after day, teaching him God’s Word. After a while, he began to respond, .until his mind was fully restored and he was healed. 
God’s Word is powerful, and it can change any situation. It doesn’t matter how difficult things may seem. 
Is there a situation you’d like to see a change in? Go ahead right now and speak the Word of God to it. It’ll respond to the power in the Word, and there will be a change forever. 
Scripture Reading-Acts 20:32
Let’s PrayThank you Father for the power in your Word; as I speak it forth in faith, situations respond to me and are changed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. 


Speak in tongues.
TODAY'S MESSAGE 

 


OFFERING TIME!Bless your offerings and give.
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.
OFFERING


PRAYEROur finances have increased today because of our seeds, we thank you Lord for this and other blessings, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.

Embark on an adventure with Arielle on the breathtaking botanical garden in Seychelles







If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.
Welcome to our Children's Church. Keep coming. God bless you.
If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

Lord, I thank you for dying for me to give me salvation and eternal life. I believe in your work on the cross for me. I believe you died and rose. I receive eternal life today. I receive the Holy Spirit today. I am born again. Thank you Jesus!


 


CLOSING BENEDICTIONDeclare words into your week!

Let's share the grace.And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.

You are an overcomer! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR MA!