Sunday 27 August 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE

      

 

SERVICE FOR;
SUNDAY 27TH AUGUST, 2023. 9:00AM GMT+1



OPENING PRAYER5mins.
• Thank God for all the souls we have reached out to in our Children's church and also during our child evangelism, soul winning period. Thank God for each of them have come to stay. They join a fellowship with us.
• Thank God for our Global Kids Connect with Pastor Chris, it is successful , we are moved to another level.
• Thank God for His Word that is coming to you today, you are changed and transported by it.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP 10mins.4 Worship songs and 4 Praise songs.


RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR KIDS5mins.
EARLY READERS
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR EARLY READERS FOR AUGUST
Sunday 27
Jesus Lives Through You 
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.Galatians 2:20 
The Bible tells us of how the Lord Jesus went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38). He restored, healed and touched lives positively everywhere He went. 
Today, though He’s in heaven, He lives and works through you and I. The same power with which He performed those good works is in you (Acts 1:8). That means you can do the same things He did, and much more (John 14:12). 
So, as you go out today, let Jesus be seen in you as you display the virtues and excellences of God’s Kingdom.
Scripture Reading-Acts 1:8
Say ThisJesus lives through me, touching, healing, restoring and blessing my world. Hallelujah!



Speak in tongues and open your spirit to receive the Word.
TODAY'S MESSAGE


   
PRAYER TIMEWe will spend sometime o pray for all our souls won during the Child evangelism soul winning period. Thank God for all of them are committed to this Church. Pray for 3mins.


OFFERING TIME!Thank God for the seeds you are about to give, pray for your desired miracle.
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.
OFFERING


PRAYERWe speak to our seeds today to produce our desired mirackes, in Jesus', mighty Name. Amen


SPECIAL PRESENTATIONKnow the scriptures



CLICK TO FOLLOW ON TELEGRAM





If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.
Welcome to this children's church, you are blessed.We hope to seec you again.Global Kids Connect, Sunday 10th September, 2023. Participate from here and invite other kids to join.God bless you!
For your prayer requests, click;PRAYER REQUESTS

If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

Lord, I thank you for dying for me to give me salvation and eternal life. I believe in your work on the cross for me. I believe you died and rose. I receive eternal life today. I receive the Holy Spirit today. I am born again. Thank you Jesus!

Share your testimony, click; 
 


CLOSING BENEDICTION Thank you Lord for blessing our week, we go in favour and glory fulfilling all your desires for us, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Let's share the grace.And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.

You are a success! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR MA!